CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月2日 星期日

10/31 The Assignment

1. 雖然Lily生來又瞎又聾,但她從來不氣餒。
Although Lily was born to be blind and deaf, she never discouraged.
2.她的故事證明了,我們只要努力必能成功。
Her story proves that we will definately be succeed as long as we work hard.
3.昨天晚上我感覺有點不舒服。
Last night I felt a little uncomfortable.
4.我的媽媽要我去看中醫師。
My mother wanted me to go to the doctor of Chinese medicine.
5.她說中藥比西藥天然。
She said that Chinese medicine is more natural than Western medicine.
6.我生病的時候通常會去看西醫。
I usually go to the doctor of Western medicine when I'm ill.
7.但是我想我有另外的選擇了。
However, I think I got another choice.
8.年輕人和老年人的睡眠習慣很不相同。
The sleeping habits between youth and greybeard are different.

9.許多年輕人往往很晚還不睡,第二天早上就不能早起。
Many young people usually stay up and can't get up early in the next day.
10.老年人通常晚上沒事做,所以很早上床。
Old people usually have nothing to do at night so they go to bed early.
11.這兩種不同的睡眠習慣,那一種比較有益健康呢?
That are two kinds of sleep habit, which is better to our health?
12.其實,只要睡飽,早睡晚睡都沒關係。
In fact, only if having enough sleep, it's ok to go to bed early or late.
13.每次放假,我都會到台灣某個地方去旅行。
I take a trip to somewhere in Taiwan every holiday.
14.今年春假,我和一些同學搭巴士到墾丁(Kenting)國家公園
The spring vacation, I went to Kenting National park with some of my classmates by bus.
15.我們在那兒待了三天,很欣賞那裏的山林和海洋。
We stayed there for three days and enjoy the mountain and the ocean.
16.這學期還沒結束,可是我們就在計畫夏天的旅行了。
This term hasn't finished yet, but we are planning for the summer trip.
17.我們大概會到台灣東部去,因為那裡風景很美。
We might go to eastern Taiwan, because the view of there is beautiful.
18. 如果當時Allen開慢一點,就不會發生車禍了。(與過去事實相反的假設)
If Allen drove slowly at that time, he wouldn't have an car accident.
19. 當Greg醒來時,發覺自己被綁在樹上。
When Greg woke up,he noticed he was tied on the tree.
20. 看到那些照片,我不禁想起美好的昔日時光。
Seeing those pictures makes me think of the wonderful time before.
21.由於經濟不景氣(economic recession),Han發現要維持收支平衡越來越難了。
Due to the economic recession, Han found that it's more difficult to make both ends meet.
22.在飛往倫敦的班機上,我碰巧遇見鄰居。
On the flight to London, I met my neighbor by chance.
23. 當Derek 看到Eric的新髮型時,忍不住笑了出來。
When Derek saw Eric's new hair style, he couldn't help laughing.
23.沿著岸邊妳可以看到好幾家咖啡店。
You can see many coffee shopsalong the coast.
24. 如果你想要成功,你就應該儘可能把握每一個機會。
If you want to be succeed, you should be seize the chance.
25.去年七月,Frank向Sophia求婚,兩個月後他們就結婚了。
Last July, Frank propose to Sophia, they got married two months later.

0 意見: